The plot thickeeeeeeeeens
people woobifying medic and making him this frail weak pitiful creature that’s useless without heavy
have u seen him run around the battlefield and saw through people
- Medic is the only person who has such respect from the strongest man on the team (ie. Heavy) that he can grab his cheek and tell him “don’t be such a baby” without being broken in half
- That’s right, he pinched Heavy’s cheeks and called him a baby and he didn’t do shit to him because he commands that much respect
- In game, the Medic is the second-fastest class by default, outpaced only by Scout
- That’s right, he’s the second-fastest class next to Scout, even taking into account the fact that he’s probably twice his age, and the fact that he carries that heavy-ass Medigun Backpack around
- Seriously that thing must weigh 50 lbs do you think Scout could carry that shit
- DO YOU THO
- yeah I don’t think so
- Took the very common fear of needles and weaponized that shit
- Took an ordinary bonesaw for the original purpose of amputation and weaponized that shit
- Took a bust that says ‘DO NO HARM’ and WEAPONIZED THAT SHIT
- You don’t fuck with the Medic
- You just don’t
- Because he knows he’s a priority target
- He knows you think he’s helpless
- And he’ll take full advantage of your stupidity
pat pat 2
Stop! It tickles.
of course, I’ll still be posting TF2 stuff here and such but anyone who follows me for RP, just drop me an ask and i’ll link you to the new blog
Medic snuggling his doves. <3
Smissmas Trade - The Plaguedoctor - December 27th 2013
You want to trade as well? Click here.
1 - Since the Rottenburg Map I like to think medic also malpracticed as ‘pharmacist’
SORRY I CAN’T HELP IT IM A GERMAN EVENTUALLY-TO-BE PHARMACIST WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL ok
2 - the Spellbook and the Blighted Beak is a cute combo
Well, leeches are good for treating diabetic decubiti, so maybe he’s less of a quack than he appears?
Real doctors don’t do magic, though… (unfortunately).